Reflecting Value – call for contributors
We are looking for guests for our first mini-series on culture, health and wellbeing. Interested in being involved?
Reflecting Value is a new podcast from the Centre for Cultural Value, where we will explore the big questions relating to cultural value in a reflective space.
Our first mini-series will focus on the area of culture, health and wellbeing. The three big questions we will explore are:
- How do we bring the two worlds of culture and health together?
- What is the specific role of arts, culture, heritage and screen in addressing health and wellbeing needs?
- Is research and practice in the field of culture, health and wellbeing diverse and inclusive/How diverse and inclusive is research and practice in the field of culture, health
We are particularly looking for contributors who are:
- Health and social care professionals/commissioners with an interest in incorporating arts, culture, heritage and screen for patient health and wellbeing needs
- Cultural organisations/practitioners who have developed successful and sustained partnership with health and social care organisations/educators
- Cultural organisations/practitioners co-creating health and wellbeing programmes with diverse population groups
- Cultural organisations/practitioners who have developed programmes that address a specific health and or wellbeing need
- Heritage and screen organisations/practitioners who have developed programmes for health and wellbeing needs
- Researchers who have conducted longitudinal research to understand longer-term impacts of culture for health and wellbeing
If you’re interested, click the link here to send us a 1 minute audio or video recording (or a 300 word summary if you prefer) of why you would like to be involved in the podcast. I
Submit your responses on this form by 12 October at 3pm.